FLAT CAT® Solution™ by Lamkin Users Share Success Stories after Switching to the Revolutionary New Weighted Putter Grip
SAN DIEGO, CA, May 17, 2017– Lamkin Corporation – the original manufacturer of premium golf grips – has received numerous positive testimonials from golfers who have switched over to the revolutionary FLAT CAT® Solution™ putter grip featuring the exclusive weighted cone technology.
“Since launching the FLAT CAT Solution in April, we have been receiving tremendous feedback from golfers experiencing immediate successes after using the new grip,” said Bob Lamkin, President and CEO of Lamkin. “From making more putts to lowering their scores and gaining confidence on the putting green, golfers using the FLAT CAT Solution have been eager to share their success stories. We are thrilled to hear that players are smoothing out their stroke, limiting 3-putts, and even eliminating the yips using this revolutionary new grip.”
Actual user success story highlights include:
- “I used it one time, on Monday in a tournament. I shot the low round. Not 1 three-putt! The FLAT CAT Solution is the best thing I’ve ever done for my golf game.” ~ Jack Farley
- “The biggest struggle I have, may be when I’m 4 or 5 feet away. That’s the hard putt. When I grasped the FLAT CAT Solution, I felt that I had more control in my hands than I did with my regular putter. My first 4 putts with the FLAT CAT Solution, they went in. What more can you ask for?” ~ Mickey Kronley
- “This grip is really amazing! This just seems to work right out of the barrel. I think you’ll find that the weighting on this just makes your putting so much smoother and true without having to think so much about where the clubhead is going.” ~ Keith Junk
- “I was just amazed. The FLAT CAT Solution just got me rolling right on line. It just had a much smoother feel, a much more comfortable feel. Less effort. I’ve taken lots of lessons through the years. I’ve had lots of club changes through the years. From a putting standpoint, this is the biggest advance I think I’ve seen.” ~ Steve Leggett
- “I’ve been using the new FLAT CAT Solution grip on my putter for about a month now. This grip has had the most positive effect on my golf game than anything else I’ve ever done. I’ve all but eliminated 3-putts. The FLAT CAT Solution is the answer to my inconsistent putting. I couldn’t be more pleased.” ~ Cliff Romme
- “The FLAT CAT Solution is smoother, it seems more well-balanced, and it seems like you don’t have to hit it as hard. It sends the ball with a softer stroke. It’s like a pendulum and because of the weight, it’s a lot smoother and effortless. I’ve never tried anything for my golf game that’s been as easy to use as this FLAT CAT Solution.” ~ Jeff Prochnick
The weighted stainless steel cone on the FLAT CAT Solution grip is optimally located beneath the hands to create a more stable, pendulum-like feel without adding weight to the putter head itself. Weighting the putter head can make it more difficult to consistently control distance. The unique position of the weighted cone on the Solution grip makes the putter head to feel heavier without sacrificing feel or distance control. This instantly creates a smoother, yip-free stroke.
The FLAT CAT Solution is designed with FLAT CAT’s patented FLAT 1™ grip technology that squares the hands and arms to the putter face to ensure a square face at impact. The design of the FLAT CAT Solution allows every golfer to establish a personal feel with the face of their putter no matter what their putting style – traditional, left-hand low, saw, claw and more.
“It’s really great that so many golfers are realizing the performance benefits of the FLAT CAT Solution after such a short time,” added Lamkin. “We encourage golfers to continue sharing their successes as they gain more confidence on the putting green, lower their scores and, most importantly, have more fun on the golf course!”
In tests with SAM PuttLab, the world’s leading putting analysis system, the FLAT CAT Solution was the only option that visibly, significantly and dramatically smoothed and improved the putting stokes of golfers suffering from the “yips”.
The FLAT CAT technology was developed in consultation with PGA Professional Mike Heisterkamp and longtime Whistling Straits and Pinehurst professional caddy Charlie Spain. FLAT CAT GOLF is owned by Make’em All, LLC, a division of Winston Products LLC. For more information visit www.FLATCATGOLF.com.
Lamkin offers a variety of performance-inspired grips including the Z5, UTx, Crossline, Wrap-Tech and R.E.L. ACE. The company’s trusted products are played by PGA Tour superstars Justin Rose, Brandt Snedeker and many others. Lamkin products are unrivaled in quality thanks to world-class engineering, premium materials and handcrafted, repeatable production techniques.
About Lamkin Grips
The Lamkin Corporation golf heritage dates back to 1925 when founder Elver B. Lamkin began manufacturing golf’s first leather grips. Today, the family-owned business delivers the industry’s widest assortment of performance-enhancing golf grips that continue to earn loyal customers worldwide. Through their ongoing dedication to unequaled product quality and service support, Lamkin Grips is passionately committed to connecting golfers to a more confident, consistent and enjoyable game. For more information about Lamkin, please visit www.lamkingrips.com.
FLAT CAT is a registered trademark of Make ’em All, LLC used under license by Lamkin Corporation.