RIDGELAND, MS, January 19, 2018
… SkyGolf®, maker of SkyCaddie®, the most trusted Rangefinder in Golf, announced today it will exhibit at the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show January 24 through January 26
in booth #1301 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. SkyGolf will display its complete lineup of products designed to help golfers score better and improve their games both on and off the course.
“We invite buyers, distributors and media to visit our booth to view and demo the complete line of SkyGolf products and to meet Top 100 Golf Instructor, Hank Haney,” said Jacqui Surman, SkyGolf Senior VP and COO. Haney will be at the booth on Wednesday, January 24th at 2:00 p.m.
The SkyGolf family of products includes a complete line up of rangefinders for improvement on the course with choices of format, size and price points to accommodate the preferences of any golfer. Products being featured at the PGA Show include:
- The NEW SkyCaddie LX3 watch is the simplest and most powerful way to measure yardages to improve your game. In addition to providing reliable distances on over 35,000 preloaded course and ready-to-play, the LX3 features built-in Bluetooth® Smart technology and a slim, lightweight profile with soft touch band to provide all-day comfort. Smartphone notifications show incoming calls, voicemails, texts, and emails from supported devices. The LX3 is ideal for golfers looking for simplicity and accuracy in an affordable GPS watch to provide quick distances to the front, center and back of the green.
- The SkyCaddie LINX GT Tour Edition Watch, a full-featured GPS rangefinder watch that includes sensors to automatically track the location and distance of each shot from tee to green without any distraction from playing your round. The LINX GT supports SkyCaddie’s patented Intelligreen feature to provide distances to the front, back and any point of the green from the golfer’s angle of approach. Also, distances to all hazards, bunkers, and fairway runouts are available. The LINX GT is also offered in aGameTracker Edition with optional SmartTags to add the club used to each shot tracked during a round. Also, the LINX GT stays synchronized with the SkyCaddie Mobile GPS app on your smartphone to provide a full graphic display of the entire golf hole in stunning graphic detail instantly when more information is needed.
- The SkyCaddie TOUCH is a handheld rangefinder with a glove-friendly color touchscreen for those that want a full-featured rangefinder with graphical views of the golf holes and all of the most-effective stroke-saving features to lower scores.
- The SkyPro Swing Analyzer featuring a V2.2.0 app update has several new features that will help golfers get the most out of their SkyPro device. SkyPro makes practice fun and rewarding by building a repeatable golf swing with tips and drills from top golf instructors.
Each SkyCaddie pairs via Bluetooth with a companion App to be compatible with the SkyGolf 360 Cloud Service to eliminate cables. All rangefinders are preloaded with SkyCaddie’s worldwide library of error-corrected golf courses to deliver unmatched accuracy and reliability. Only SkyGolf® walks every course with professional survey-grade equipment to create the most complete and most reliable course maps in the game.
SkyGolf, with its growing portfolio of innovative electronic (“e-golf”) products, is the only company in golf positioned to deliver game improvement solutions across the entire spectrum of e-golf products during practice, play, lessons and fittings both at the course or at home. Each product now enjoys simple wireless connectivity via an App to collect and store critical performance data in its SkyGolf 360 Cloud Service and make it available instantly to the golfer, instructor or friends.
SkyGolf’s product portfolio represents the industry’s broadest and most complete array of e-golf technology to include:
- A family of SkyCaddie® rangefinders in multiple formats and price points that are pre-loaded and ready-to-play with SkyGolf’s worldwide library of high-precision courses.
- SkyGolf’s Real-time Game Tracking Solution in two formats including a rangefinder watch with both swing detection for automated performance tracking and RFID sensors to support optional SmartTags.
- The award-winning SkyPro®, golf’s most powerful and accurate swing sensor for game improvement on the practice range, the office or at home.
- SwingLabs® Un-biased, Performance-based Club Fitting System.
- SkyTrak, A Personal Launch Monitor that makes golf simulation for practice, course play and gamification at home affordable for most golfers for the first time. SkyTrak is a revolutionary development in launch monitor technology, offering a complete practice, play and entertainment system for golf at home. It delivers commercial quality ball flight simulations that reflect a golfer’s actual performance for game improvement and entertainment at a price far below alternatives. Golfers can also experience and test their skills with their own clubs at their own pace on thousands of courses to include some of the world’s most famous 18-hole courses through integrations with very popular golf simulator providers such as WGT Golf, Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf, The Golf Club Game, TruGolf, Creative Golf and Fitness Golf. Many new features and improvements will be ready for demonstration at Booth #1301.
At the center of all SkyGolf e-golf products is its new SkyGolf 360 architecture providing unmatched wireless connectivity for golfers to upload performance data captured during use of each portfolio product to the SkyGolf 360 Cloud where access to such information for analysis, tracking and sharing via social networks is available immediately via a companion App running on smartphones and tablets, or via a PC.
In summary, SkyGolf’s commitment to innovation has created the largest portfolio of game improvement and performance tracking products in golf to help golfers play better, play smarter and have more fun! And each product is built around a single platform, SkyGolf 360, to allow golfers to keep all performance data regardless of whether it comes from a rangefinder, a swing sensor, a performance tracker or a launch monitor in one place rather than scattered among various competitors with incompatible platforms. A single platform is not only to the golfer’s advantage, but it is also to the advantage of a teacher, PGA Professional or reseller to be able to offer all available tools a golfer can need to improve their performance from one source with the confidence their customers are getting the very best solution. Also, SkyGolf 360 is now available to our commercial accounts who can use it to stay engaged with their students and members to find opportunities to offer their help and services as needed.
About Sky Golf
SkyGolf, maker of SkyCaddie, the #1-Rated and Most-Trusted Rangefinder in Golf, is a private company specializing in the development of innovative positioning systems and technology specifically designed to help golfers play better and have more fun. SkyCaddie is the Official Rangefinder of PGA of Canada, PGA of Great Britain & Ireland, and PGA of Sweden. SkyGolf is the only company in the golf industry positioned to deliver game improvement solutions during practice, play, lessons and fitting at the course or at home.
The overall mission of SkyGolf is to help golfers play better with better information while respecting the long-standing traditions of the game. By using technology responsibly and within the spirit and rules of golf, SkyGolf provides golfers of all skill levels with better and more rewarding golf experiences. The Company’s innovative products include: a family of SkyCaddie® rangefinders offered in multiple formats, sizes and price points that are preloaded and ready-to-play out of the box; SkyGolf GameTracker the industry’s first fully integrated rangefinder and game tracking solution to be offered in both a wearable belt sensor and a watch utilizing SkyGolf’s proprietary TruGround course library ; SkyPro®, golf’s most powerful swing/putting analyzer and training tool; SkyGolf 360, golf’s fastest growing online community where golfers can go to connect to their Game, their Courses, their Equipment, their Golf Professional and to one another; Swing Labs®, the golf industry’s first unbiased, performance-based fitting solution; and the exciting new SkyTrak™ Launch Monitor that is the first to deliver commercial quality output at a fraction of the cost of competitors to provide a complete Practice, Play and Entertainment System for golf at home at an affordable price. For more information, visit: www.skygolf.com